Digital Forensic Investigation Services
As society increases reliance on computer systems and cloud computing, digital forensics becomes a crucial aspect of law enforcement agencies and businesses. Digital forensics is the most intricate step of the cybercrime investigation process, and often yields the strongest evidence in terms of prosecutable cases.
- Incidence & Emergency Response Services | Computer & Mobile Forensics | Email Investigations
IT Security Compliance
Many consider information security to be an amorphous issue that only the IT department handles. The reality is that the legal and reputational ramifications that ensue from a data breach affect the entire organization. That is why it is essential to create a security-centric culture in the entire organisation with a focus on complying with information security regulations.
- ISO 27001:2013 | GDPR | TISAX | SOC Type 1 | SOC Type 2
Information Systems Audits – Banks
An information system audit is conducted to evaluate the information systems and suggest measures to improve their value to the business. The audit can be used as an effective tool for evaluation of the information system and controlling computer abuse.
- Physical Security Client Interface | Telecommunication | Server Interface | Data Storage | Intranet Internet
ISO 27001 Consultation & Implementation
ANA Cyber Forensic Pvt. Ltd provides implementation consulting for ISO/IEC 27001 international standard. We have developed our own approach for ISO/IEC 27001 implementation. We understand that Information Security Management System (ISMS) has to be a customized suit for every organization.
- Gap Analysis | Risk Assessment | Risk Treatment | Control Implementation
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing, or as commonly referred to as VAPT, are two types of security testing activities. Both have their own set of strengths, and in order to achieve a thorough vulnerability analysis of the systems under the scope of testing, they are combined together.
- Mapping Network | Penetration Testing | Password Cracking
Web Application Penetration Testing
Organizations often lack the internal resources and expertise to keep up with an ever-changing security landscape, let alone test and assess their networks, applications and overall security programs. They need help elevating their security profile, reducing risk and achieving compliance with applicable laws and industry mandates.
- Scoping | Reconnaissance and intelligence gathering | Vulnerability discovery | Exploitation
IT Security Policy
A Cyber security policy contains pre-approved organizational procedures that tell you exactly what you need to do in order to prevent security problems and next steps if you are ever faced with a data breach.
- Define IT Policies | Business Processes Audit | Document Management and Security
Advisory for IT Laws
ANA Cyber Forensic PVT. LTD. has a strong legal team that backs up the forensic team by providing consultancy on various information technology based statutes like, Information Technology Act, 2000(Amended 2008).
- Computer Forensics | Mobile Forensics | Email Investigations | Ransomware Investigations | Data Theft
Training and Awareness
Today no organization, large or small, is safe from cyber-attacks Cyber Criminals know that the easiest way to access secure networks or steal data is to target people who already have access and steal their login credentials. With cyber criminals increasingly targeting remote workers in order to gain control to corporate networks, it is more important than ever to ensure that your employees know how to recognize when they are being attacked.
- Awareness of Organizations Policies & Procedures | Insecure or Default Passwords | Handling of Sensitive Data