IT Security Compliance
IT Security Compliance
Many consider information security to be an amorphous issue that only the IT department handles. The reality is that the legal and reputational ramifications that ensue from a data breach affect the entire organization. That is why it is essential to create a security-centric culture in the entire organisation with a focus on complying with information security regulations. Assessing which rules and regulations apply to an organization is no easy feat. Often, organizations need to comply with multiple frameworks and regulations, many of which have overlapping qualities.
Assessing Which Compliance Regulations Relate to an Organization
The first step for a company is to assess the laws and acts which apply to them and organise their information security to address the boundaries put in place by those acts.
Discussing specific legislation as it relates to individual companies can be vague. A cyber security assessment is a valuable tool for achieving these objectives as it evaluates an organization’s security and privacy against a set of globally recognized standards and best practices.
Why ANA Cyber?
Our cyber security compliance services help your organization maintain a secure IT infrastructure, mitigate risks and meet the complex regulatory requirements related to your industry. If your business is currently facing difficulties in meeting required security standards, or is failing to meet your own internally set goals, our governance and compliance service will be beneficial to you. Our knowledgeable staff will collaborate with you to determine your information security needs.
- Data and system classification
- Policy and governance
- Operational and technical security risks Analysis
- Impact of changing business conditions
- Compliance/regulatory/legal exposure
- Business continuity capabilities
- Executive management involvement
- Internal security review
- Internet and website Security
- Wireless communications security
- Physical security
- Compliant Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Presence of Techno-Legal experts
- ISO 27001:2013 certified company
- Extensive and proven experience in the field of Information Security
- Impressive track record in Quality Service delivery with niche client portfolio
- Ethical and trustworthy execution of projects
- Complete confidentiality is maintained by signing an NDA with employees who are working on project/Assignment
- PMP, CISA, CEH, ECSA, CNSS, ISO27001 LA, US-cert OPSEC Certified professionals
- Customize Information Security Services as per client need
- Our extensive support to the organization’s IT Team sets us apart from the rest.
- ISO/IEC 27001
- GDPR Compliance Consulting Services
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA)
- Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange (TISAX)
- SOC 1 & SOC 2 Compliance
ISO 27001 Consultation & Implementation
- When it comes to keeping information assets secure, organizations can rely on the ISO/IEC 27001. The information security management system standard’s best-practice approach helps organisations manage their information security by addressing people, processes and technology or information entrusted by third parties.
- Our experienced information security professionals guide global organizations on their ISO 27001 implementation journey and possess in-depth experience when it comes to understanding what is required to take your organization along its ISO 27001 implementation journey.
- With our team who are also ISO 27001 certified Lead Implementers and Auditors, we have an in depth understanding of the standard. We will work collaboratively with you to ensure that the ISO 27001 framework can be achieved, with minimal resistance and maximum value.
- Phase 1: Kick Off and Gap Analysis
- Review existing security policies and procedures
- Perform ISO 27001 Gap analysis for Documentary (Policies & Procedures) and Implementation adequacies (Controls & Records)
- Phase 2: Risk Assessment
- Identification and classification of assets critical to business.
- Perform asset wise risk assessment
- Phase 3: Risk Treatment
- Develop Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Map the current practices with the business requirements
- Phase 4: Control Implementation
- Implementation of the identified controls
- Phase 5: Readiness Review
- Conduct internal audits of ISMS implementation along with client’s internal audit team.
- Phase 6: Assistance for External Audit
The ISMS will bring information security under firm management control, allowing direction and improvement where needed. Better information security will reduce the risk (probability of occurrence and/or adverse impacts) of incidents, cutting incident-related losses and costs.
ISO/IEC 27001 helps companies to face the demanding information security challenges of modern business. This standard ensures efficient business operations, increases productivity and enables companies to access new markets.
- Protect the confidentiality of your information; ensure the integrity of business data and the availability of your IT systems.
- Have a competitive advantage. Provide confidence to stakeholders and customers.
- Establish robust procedures with ISMS 27001 to reduce disruptions to critical processes and the financial losses associated with a security breach, theft, corruption, loss, cyber-crime, vandalism, terrorism, fire, misuse, and viral attacks.
- Adopt a process-based approach for implementing, establishing, monitoring, operating, maintaining, and improving your information security management system.
- Demonstrate compliance with internationally recognised standards, fulfil legal obligations, and comply with the regulations (e.g., SOX).
- Achieve comprehensive protection, including that of assets, shareholders, and directors.
How can you achieve ISO/IEC 27001 certification?
ANA Cyber Forensic Pvt. Ltd provides implementation consulting for ISO/IEC 27001 international standard. We have developed our own approach for ISO/IEC 27001 implementation. We understand that Information Security Management System (ISMS) has to be a customized suit for every organization. However, the broad approach that will be followed by our highly qualified consultants will be as below:
GDPR Compliance Consulting Services
The implementation of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is poised to reshape the business mind-set related to data privacy and data protection.
GDPR not only applies to all the organizations that exist or work in the Europe Union (EU), but it also applies to other organizations that collect, monitor, or otherwise process personal data of citizens belonging to the EU. In essence, the law applies to every organization that handles the personal data of an EU citizen irrespective of its location.
Personal data refers to the varied kind of information which can result (when considered together) in the identification of a specific person. For instance, a name and surname, photo, residential address data, location number, email ID, bank details, etc. can enable the identification of the person to whom the data belongs.
- Organizations that breach this regulation and/or do not inform the data subjects and concerned authorities about the breach or do not perform an impact assessment might have to pay fines ranging up to 4 per cent of their annual turnover.
- Breaching data security obligations can cause lower-level penalties while flouting personal level privacy can cause higher fines. These rules apply to both processors and controllers. Further, Clouds are also covered by GDPR laws.
How we can help you to comply with GDPR
- Our IT team has the right skill set, knowledge, expertise, and experience to support the client’s business for making a smooth transition to GDPR. We deliver comprehensive solutions that not only make organizations compliant but also ensure that they can effectively protect the customers’ personal data in the future.
- Not only this, we also assist them in managing compliance across a complex, multi-cloud infrastructure which is a part of this transition.
Benefits of Choosing Our GDPR Compliance Services
- Risk Management
- Data Protection
- Responsive Planning
- Increased Reputation
- Secured Data Processing
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that requires the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient’s consent or knowledge.
The primary goal of HIPAA is to protect Electronic protected health information (ePHI) which includes, name, dates such as birth, admission, discharge, death, telephone number, photographs, address, etc. Companies under this regulation will need to implement technical and procedural controls to protect this information and perform risk analysis on risk and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of ePHI.
- Technical controls include such things as encryption, authentication, password complexity, access auditing, segmentation, etc., and procedural controls include password policies, incident response plans, contingency plans and audit procedures.
- HIPAA also requires companies to provide patients with information on their privacy practices and they must record acknowledgement that the patient received the information.
The following types of individuals and organizations are subject to the Privacy Rule and considered covered entities:
- Healthcare providers
- Health plans
- Healthcare clearinghouses
- Business associates
- Our Team of Experts Makes HIPAA Compliance Easy
Find out more about how we can help your organization reach HIPAA compliance and meet the other security demands on organizations in healthcare.
Many suppliers and service providers in the automotive industry process highly sensitive information from their clients. Given this, their clients regularly request evidence of compliance with stringent information security requirements.
German Association of the Automotive Industry VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie) developed an information security assessment (ISA) as a catalogue of criteria for assessing information security. The VDA ISA is based on the ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 standards adapted to the automotive industry. In 2017, the VDA assessment was updated to cover controls for the use of cloud services.
VDA member companies used the ISA for internal security assessments and for assessments of suppliers, service providers, and other partners that process sensitive information on their behalf. However, because these evaluations were handled individually by each company, they created a burden on partners and duplicated efforts on the part of VDA members.
To help streamline security evaluations, VDA set up TISAX, which is used by European automotive companies to provide a common information security assessment for internal analysis, evaluation of suppliers, and information exchange. The European Network Exchange (ENX) Association is responsible for TISAX implementation - it accredits auditors, maintains the accreditation criteria and assessment requirements, and monitors the quality of implementation and assessment results.
Only the highest standards in a Data Leakage Prevention program can give an enterprise the security ratings that will earn customer confidence. ANA Cyber helps companies to achieve the highest levels of compliance and data security, while maximizing operations and productivity.
We help organizations to draft and Implement policy and procedures for TISAX that they can leverage for continuous compliance and audit-preparedness, enforce multiple compliance policies across their environment and take advantage of the cyber security benefits that arise from TISAX compliance.
SOC 1 & SOC 2 Compliance
Regardless of the products they offer or the industries they serve, there’s one thing all software companies have in common: the responsibility of securing user data. With the advancing threat landscape, ensuring that an organization’s software remains as secure, available, and confidential as is available on the market has become more difficult.
Security Operations Center (SOC) is now an essential part of protection plan and data protection system that reduces the level of exposure of information systems to external and internal risks. SOC will allow companies to have better visibility on their environment, have skills, processes and continuous improvement. With regular attacks, many organizations are refocusing their security efforts on prevention and detection.
This standard is formed by American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). IN this standard C, P, I, A, S principles [Confidentiality, Privacy, Integrity, Availability and Security] are addressed. Depending on the client’s business requirements an auditor can choose any of the above principles.
SOC has two main audits SOC 1 and SOC 2 which are further elaborated as Type 1 and Type 2.
- SOC 1- Type 1 and Type 2
- SOC 2- Type 1 and Type 2
SOC - 1- This audit is applicable to financial controls established by the organization for application or product.
SOC – 2- This audit is applicable for controls used by organization to establish C, P, I, A, S.
In Type 1- Auditor audits the current controls as per AICPA standards.
In Type 2- Auditor audits current controls established by the organization as per AICPA and they are being governed over the last 6 months.
ANA Cyber helps you to meet regulation requirements that require security monitoring, vulnerability management, or an incident response function.