When you use google services — for example, do a search on Google, get directions on Google Maps, or watch a video on YouTube — it collects data to make these services work for you. This can include:
If you are signed in with your Google Account, it stores and protects what you create using their services. This can include:
When you sign up for a Google account, it keeps the basic information that you provide. This can include your:
1. Click on the ‘View Apps’ and go to ‘My Account’ to edit the Privacy and Security settings for your google account
2. Clicking on Privacy Checkup will open the below screen. Click on START NOW.
3. If you wish to edit any details, click on Learn More/EDIT YOUR PHONE NUMBERS.Once done, click on NEXT.
4. Edit the required setting and click on NEXT.
5. Choose what information google can save about you. Once done, click on NEXT.
6. Manage your add setting and click on NEXT.
7. Privacy setting have been modified and clicking on VISIT SECURITY CHECKUP will take you to the security settings for your account.
8. You may check and edit/delete the security details as per your wish.